Court Room Standards
- No weapons are permitted in the court room or the municipal building.
- Please remain seated quietly in the court room. Proceedings are taped and any background noise may cause interference on the tapes.
- Food, drink or gum chewing is not permitted in the court room. Newspaper reading is not permitted while court is in session.
- Smoking is prohibited by law in all government buildings.
- Please avoid bringing small children to court. If you must bring them, please be prepared to wait outside the court room until your case is called.
- Please wear suitable clothing to court. Shirts and shoes are required. Hats are not permitted.
- When your name or the case you are involved in is called, come forward to the podium to speak to the judge. Do not approach the bench at any time.