Search Recreation
Search Public Works
Search - Content
Public Health

Business/Restaurant Licensing

All retail food establishments, restaurants, corporate cafeterias, body art facilities, animal facilities (kennels, boarding, pet shops) and tanning facilities must be licensed through the Municipal Clerk's office per their respective New Jersey State Administrative Codes.

North Brunswick Retail Food Licensing and Training Code

Nick DeStefano, REHS
Middlesex County Health Inspector
710 Hermann Road
North Brunswick, NJ 08902
(732) 247-0922, ext. 254