Poll workers are needed to work the primary election in June and general election in November. Anyone interested should call the Township Clerk’s Office at (732) 247-0922, ext. 470 for an application.
You may stop in at the Municipal Clerk’s Office between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday, if you would like to register to vote.
- Voter Registration Form (English) Voter Registration Form (Espanol)
- A voter may apply for an absentee ballot by completing a “Mail In Ballot application” and mailing it to the County Clerk by mail up to 7 days prior to the election. A voter may also apply in person to the County Clerk (75 Bayard Street, New Brunswick) until 3:00 PM the day before the election. (FAXED COPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
- Mail In Ballot Applications are also available in the Municipal Clerk’s Office, 710 Hermann Road, 1st Floor, North Brunswick.
- Your polling place will be designated on your Sample Ballot, which if you are registered to vote in this election, should be received by you IN THE MAIL approximately 5 days before the election.
- Polling Locations
- You may register to vote at the Municipal Clerk’s Office Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM. 732-247-0922, ext 470.
Please remember to vote – your vote will make a difference!