The Township is accepting applications for the following positions:
Motor Vehicle Operator, Elderly and Handicapped Persons- Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services
Senior Citizens Center – Part-Time (non union)
Salary: $15.00/hr – $35.00/hr
Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Picking up and distributing hot meals for homebound seniors.
- Dropping off empty coolers/hot insulated bags at meal site, currently located at the South Brunswick Senior Center.
- Packing out hot meals/cold food containers.
- Loading/Unloading coolers/insulated bags and distributing meals to volunteers for 5 routes.
- Delivering meals to homebound seniors when volunteers are unavailable.
- Visiting homebound seniors at least twice a year and assess a need for services, follow up on services provided to homebound client.
- A valid Driver’s License in the State of New Jersey (CDL preferred).
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Interested parties are invited to complete an employment application below.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS WILL BE MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2022.