Looking for a full day of fun for your child this Summer?
Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services has the program for you!
Summer Fun & Games in the Parks
Our COVID Time spin, on our beloved DPRCS Summer Camp Program
- This 10-week full-day in-person program held at Veterans Park includes; sports, swimming, games, challenges, crafts, science, breakfast, afternoon snack, lunch and more!
- Designed for children entering K-7th, open Monday, June 21st to Friday, August 27th from 8:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Drop-off is 7:00 am – 8:30 am (wellness check each morning) and pick-up is 3:30 pm-6:00 pm.
- DPRCS Programs will follow the CDC COVID Guidelines for Summer Camps there will be; a drop-off temperature check each morning, built in handwashing breaks and increased sanitizing throughout the day.
- Children will participate in activities from the comfort of their own socially distanced designated spot in the groves, on the fields and at the courts.
- All staff and children will wear a mask throughout the day barring eating, respite breaks or while swimming.
Summer Fun & Games is for families looking for a weeklong full-day of activities for their children. $215 per week per child. Register your child for one week or as many as ten weeks of fun with the Parx Crew! Register at https://register.capturepoint.com/NorthBrunswickTownship.
Junior Counselor-in-Service and Counselor in Service Volunteer Program – this program provides students ages 14 or 15 the opportunity to fulfill volunteer requirements in addition to an introduction to practical work experience in an environment that builds confidence and strong leaders in our community while still having fun. If you have a 14 or 15-year-old that is interested they should complete the attached application and return it via email to Ms. Branciforte-Melanson (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once the application is received your teen will be prompted to schedule an interview via Go-To-Meeting.
Summer Fun and Games Leaders – Our Township young adults ages 16 and older are the backbone of our Summer Program. Their ideas and fun spirit transform an ordinary day of play into special memories for years to come. If you know someone interested in becoming a paid Leader they should apply online at https://northbrunswicknj.gov/careers/ after the application review process an interview will be scheduled via Go-To-Meeting.
COVID-19 Exposure, State of NJ or Township of North Brunswick closure – Township of North Brunswick has taken certain steps to implement certain recommended guidance and recommendations issued by public health agencies for slowing the transmission of COVID-19. In the event there is a case of COVID-19 at a DPRCS Program or if The State of NJ or The Township of North Brunswick deems it necessary to close or interrupt DPRCS programs, we will notify parents as soon as possible.
For more information about our Summer Fun & Games in the Parks, email them to email@example.com or call DPRCS at 732-247-0922 x 475.