Obtain a Motor Vehicle Accident Report

Police accident reports only:

Reports are now available online (fee involved). Go to Crashdocs.org

Enter the incident number, your last name and date of accident, then follow the prompts for payment

All other reports:

Involved party:

Visit our records bureau between the hours of 8:30 am and 4:00 pm

Non involved party:

1. Please complete the New Jersey Open Public Records Act (OPRA) Request Form.
2. Visit the Township Clerk’s Office to submit your request or you can request online. See the Open Public Records Act for more information on how to do this.

Attorney Requesting Discovery

1. Please send a Letter of Request for Discovery to the Records Bureau and Municipal Court.
2. Please be sure to write your Letter of Request on your firm’s letterhead