Report Lost Or Damaged Property

Please note that this is specific to how to get help with lost or damaged personal property or documents. If you need help with filing a police report for a stolen item, please call police dispatch for guidance on next steps.

Examples Of Lost/Damaged Property

Lost means misplaced (not stolen).

Damaged means items damaged by the township.  If the damage was created by a crime such as graffiti or theft then you should call dispatch to file a report.

Examples of lost/damaged property:

  • Damaged or missing trash cans that need replacement
  • Lost keys or wallet that you are certain are not stolen
  • Other lost personal property that you are certain was not stolen.

How To Report

Complete a citizen incident report. This can be done online or in person. Please see the form page for more detailed information and/or to complete a report.