Trash/Recycling Collection Changes for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
Municipal offices will be closed on Monday, January 20 for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. The following are changes to the trash/recycling schedule:
There is NO change to the recycling schedule.
There will be no bulk collection for Zone 3 on Monday, January 20.
Condos/Townhomes with twice per week manual trash collection will have Monday collection suspended, and collection will resume on Thursday, January 23.
The Department of Public Works is the place to call (732-297-1134) if you:
- Want to schedule a bulky item or metal curbside pick up
- Need repairs to your automated trash cart or need to request a replacement cart because yours is badly damaged
- Need a replacement recycle bin or would like to order additional recycle bins
- Would like to order a “loaner” automated cart for one week
- Would like to order a rolloff dumpster
- Want to report a pothole
- Want to report a problem with a sign
- Have any questions about the services we provide
There will be NO trash collection on the following days:
Friday, April 19 - Good Friday
Tuesday, November 5 - Election Day
Thursday, November 28 - Thanksgiving
Friday, November 29 - Day after Thanksgiving