Personal finances can sometimes fluctuate for various reasons. If you believe there will be difficulty in making a utility payment it’s important to notify the Township to see if you can be put on a non-interest payment plan.
To participate, the customer must meet and acknowledge the following terms:
- Payment plans can be made over a period of time for amounts owed between July to May,
- Any outstanding balance as of May will be subject to the annual Tax Sale held in June,
- To remain on a payment plan, you must remain current with installment payments and future utility bill charges and make all payments on time. Failure to do so will result in a default of the payment agreement and interest shall begin to accrue on the account,
- Live at the address,
- Have the water and sewer bill in your name, and
- Have a new Neptune meter.