The Township offers an annual Senior Citizen Utility credit that entitles seniors to receive in a credit in the amount of $150 per annum. Beginning calendar year 2021 the credit will be applied annually, and automatically, to customers that receive a Senior Tax Deduction or who provide documentation they have been approved under the Senior Tax Freeze Program. To be eligible to receive the Senior Utility Credit, the customer must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 65 years old,
- Live at the address listed on the application,
- Have the water and sewer bill in your name,
- Have made application and are eligible for either the Senior Tax Freeze Program, or the Senior Tax Deduction $250,
- Have a new Neptune meter.