The Township offers an annual Senior Citizen Utility credit that entitles seniors to receive in a credit in the amount of $150 per annum. Beginning calendar year 2021 the credit will be applied annually, and automatically, to customers that receive a Senior Tax Deduction or who provide documentation they have been approved under the Senior Tax Freeze Program. The credit shall be $75 for calendar year 2020. To be eligible to receive the Senior Utility Credit, the customer must meet the following criteria:
- Be at least 65 years old,
- Live at the address listed on the application,
- Have the water and sewer bill in your name,
- Have made application and are eligible for either the Senior Tax Freeze Program, or the Senior Tax Deduction $250,
- Have a new Neptune meter.